[Athen] Antivirus

Joshua Hori jhori at ucdavis.edu
Mon Jul 25 16:44:42 PDT 2016

Have you ever used TronScript? https://www.reddit.com/r/TronScript/

It’s got a 5 or 6 step process for removing trash, viruses, malware, spyware, rootkits, windows 8 & 10 bloatware, and windows 10 telemetry. You can skip steps by editing the batch file.

Uses AntiMalwarebits and Sophos, which it downloads and installs from the internet. Takes anywhere from 10 minutes to 8 hours (for a badly infected machine).

Best,

Joshua