[Athen] Blackboard Discussion Board with JAWS software

Martin, Susan smartin at necc.mass.edu
Wed Jul 27 07:04:17 PDT 2016

Thank you Rachel. This will be a good place to start with this student who I have known for a while and has been a bit reluctant to take a course with a blackboard component.
Susan

Susan J Martin M.Ed – Director

The Learning Accommodations Center
Northern Essex Community College
Behrakis One- Stop Student Services Center SC111B
100 Elliot Street, Haverhill, MA 01830
Tel# 978-556-3647
Email: smartin at necc.mass.edu<mailto:smartin at necc.mass.edu>
Strategic Maximizer Arranger Individualization Relator

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may be confidential and may contain student information covered under FERPA. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail transmission in error, please notify me by telephone or via return e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system. Thank you