[Athen] IT Accessibility Coordinator Webinar

Ganga Harrison gdharris at ucsc.edu
Thu Jun 2 16:58:14 PDT 2016

Hi everyone,

I wanted to share this awesome webinar for defining the role of an IT
Accessibility Coordinator. I learned so much and it would be helpful for
all IT, staff, faculty and disability services professionals to watch. We
need an IT Accessibility Coordinator at our UCSC campus and this webinar
will help me to advocate more for that. The presenter does a good job with
bringing all of the different factors of accessibility on a campus.

http://www.3playmedia.com/resources/webinars/it-coordinator-05-26-2016/?mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiTWpNMk9XUXhOMk0zTTJNdyIsInQiOiJPU1JwXC9pbURWQStvU0FhM0Z3U05US0VUSUloQ0VtTDhrVzI1ajhOUWZYUW11eVR3clBMUFltVkJ1cW5IR2FXXC9ZMWFmUlB1a1IyQWRaY1JuaFl6aVlqNklSSU1kNFg1K1QyamY1NW1UNWpJPSJ9

Sincerely,

Ganga Harrison
Accessible Technology Coordinator
Disability Resource Center
125 Hahn Student Services
831-459-4573
gdharris at ucsc.edu <idees at ucsc.edu>

Office Hours: Monday - Friday 10 am - 6 pm

*This email and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged
information. If you have received this message in error, please notify
the sender at the above email address, and then please delete the email
and all copies from your system.*