[Athen] Note taking apps

Joshua Hori jhori at ucdavis.edu
Tue Jun 7 10:56:30 PDT 2016

As an updated note, Sonocent now has VoiceOver capabilities while recording. It must be enabled within settings before it can be used. There is no TalkBack capabilities as of yet which I'm aware of.

Also check out the "Glance mode" for those users who are easily distracted. It blacks out the screen and allows users to tap once to set a section, tapping twice to set a color.

For $12, the app can now edit the whole recording on mobile devices.

Best,

Joshua