[Athen] FW: Greetings from the University of Nevada Las Vegas (UNLV)

Gaeir Dietrich gdietrich at htctu.net
Tue Jun 21 16:45:23 PDT 2016

Subject: FW: Greetings from the University of Nevada Las Vegas (UNLV)

Greetings DSPS Folk,

I’m sharing this position opening for a colleague at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas who is seeking a project coordinator for their newly-awarded grant project that is similar to the WAIII model. Great opportunity! Please feel free to share.

~ Jamila

Jamila DeCarli,

WorkAbility III Coordinator

logo