[Athen] FW: DSPS Director Position at Southwestern College

Gaeir Dietrich gdietrich at htctu.net
Tue Jun 28 18:36:09 PDT 2016

Subject: FW: DSPS Director Position at Southwestern College

Hello Colleagues,

Southwestern College is in recruitment for a new Director of Disability
Support Services (DSS).

Here is the link to the job announcement

https://jobs.swccd.edu/postings/search?query=
<https://jobs.swccd.edu/postings/search?query=&query_posted_at=&403=&query_o
rganizational_tier_3_id=any&405=&query_job_detail_lookup_job_type_id=2&407=&
commit=Search>
&query_posted_at=&403=&query_organizational_tier_3_id=any&405=&query_job_det
ail_lookup_job_type_id=2&407=&commit=Search

The deadline for applications is July 15, 2016.

Southwestern College is a great place to work! We have a supportive
administration and a wonderful, dedicated, and amazing team of professionals
working in the DSS Department. We offer an array of services to students
with disabilities. Check out our webpage at
http://www.swccd.edu/index.aspx?page=336

Thank you,

Malia

Malia Flood, Ph.D.