[Athen] Pearson Math Editor - thoughts?

Corazon Napolis coco.napolis at csueastbay.edu
Wed Mar 23 08:41:24 PDT 2016

Please forgive cross-post.

http://accessibility.pearson.com/mathex-app/

A student had me take a look at this and give some input to give back to
the Pearson rep managing the project. They are looking at "supporting"
mathML imports/eports and possibly LaTex. Wondering how students could use
this tool either in their studies ie for homework.

>From an alt media perspective I do not see this being a tool for production

and could possibly hinder use unless the mathML import is available.

Any thoughts?
--

*Corazon (Coco) Napolis*

Accessible Media Coordinator

Accessibility Services

California State University, East Bay

Accessibility Services, Rm. LI 2400

25800 Carlos Bee Blvd, Hayward CA 94542-3057

TEL | 510-885-3831 FAX | 510-885-7633

*"To receive much, Is to give much."*