[Athen] Pearson Math Editor - thoughts?

Sean Keegan skeegan at ccctechcenter.org
Wed Mar 23 10:34:20 PDT 2016

That would be fantastic if you could share comments and insights about the
tool from CSUN. It looks interesting and I see potential as a digital
scratchpad for entering math content.

That said, some of the UI design choices are rather...unique. For example,
why did they add braille for the aria-label text in the buttons? If someone
is using a braille display, then the text content of a button or label
would already be converted to braille...weird.

Thanks for any information you can find, Susan.

Take care,
Sean