[Athen] Supporting and troubleshooting distance learning students?

Adam Lipkin alipkin at brandeis.edu
Fri Mar 25 08:47:10 PDT 2016

Hi, Alex --

Good question that I should have clarified in my email.. Both the person
with the problem and at least one of our on-campus students are using it on
OSX (and I've sent a follow-up email asking the usual questions, like the
browser, the OSX version, what the actual problem is, etc).

Thanks,

Adam

alipkin at brandeis.edu
781-736-4795