[Athen] FW: UW Madison McBurney Disability Resource Center Director position open!

Joshua Hori jhori at ucdavis.edu
Mon Mar 28 17:50:12 PDT 2016

For those interested!

From: Student Disability Services in Health Sciences & Medicine [mailto:HEALTHSCI_MED at LISTSRV.UCSF.EDU] On Behalf Of Cathleen Trueba
Sent: Friday, March 25, 2016 7:35 AM
To: HEALTHSCI_MED at LISTSRV.UCSF.EDU
Subject: UW Madison McBurney Disability Resource Center Director position open!

Dear Friends,

The PVL for the McBurney Disability Resource Center has just been posted. http://www.ohr.wisc.edu/Weblisting/External/PVLSummaryApply.aspx?pvl_num=86016

I would very much appreciate your forwarding this email to your networks of Higher Ed disability professionals and encouraging them to consider applying or consider applying yourself! The program is solid and the staff excellent. Madison is a terrific place to work and live. I hope to have an exceptionally strong pool for my former position and would be happy to answer questions any potential candidate may have about this opportunity.

Thanks in advance for your help in recruiting the next McB director!

Best, Cathy

Cathy Trueba, Assistant Dean of Students
Director, McBurney Disability Resource Center
702 W. Johnson
Madison, WI 53715
608 263-5174 (direct)
mcburney at wisc.edu<mailto:mcburney at wisc.edu>