[Athen] April 5th AHEAD/ATHEN Webinar - Discount Available!

Hunziker, Dawn A - (hunziker) hunziker at email.arizona.edu
Tue Mar 29 14:17:45 PDT 2016

ATHEN Members,

Did you know that as an ATHEN Member you qualify for a discount on any AHEAD webinars? There is an upcoming webinar on April 5, 2016:

The Story of a Campus Map: Accessibility, GIS, and Campus Partners

Lauren Copeland-Glenn-Northern Arizona University
Others TBD
This presentation will describe the inter-departmental collaboration and decision protocols involved in developing a GIS-based university campus map that is fully accessible to assistive technology through careful Geodatabase design, as well as providing pertinent accessible routing information using GIS network tools.

Audience: All

Cost for ATHEN Members to attend this and any of the other AHEAD Webinar sessions (http://ahead.org/learn/virtual-learning/at_webinars_15_16 or http://ahead.org/learn/virtual-learning/webinars) is the same as AHEAD members. When registering for the webinar, choose the option for "I qualify for AHEAD member rates" to get your discount!

We hope you take advantage of this benefit!

ATHEN Executive Committee

~~
Dawn Hunziker
IT Accessibility Consultant