[Athen] Captioning and Social Media

Jiatyan Chen jiatyan at stanford.edu
Mon May 16 10:37:57 PDT 2016

Hello Dawn,

Caption them. Reasons:

1. UA's Facebook page appears to be used in support of your student life, student activities and student recruitment.
2. These videos originated from UA (vs third party), and seem well planned and executed (vs spontaneous).
3. Title II is clear applying to all programs of a school or college, including academics, extracurricular, athletics, and off-campus activities.

--
Jiatyan Chen
Stanford Online Accessibility Program (SOAP) Manager