[Athen] stats software

Teresa Haven Teresa.Haven at nau.edu
Thu May 19 13:53:58 PDT 2016

And to piggy back on Ron, neither SPSS nor SAS offers a wholistic usable experience for a screen-reader user, although they offer hit-and-miss functionality. For a Mac user, though, I don’t have any solid information – I’ve worked only with Windows users when this question has come up over the past couple of years.

Teresa

Teresa Haven, Ph.D.
Accessibility Analyst, Northern Arizona University