[Athen] Accessible digital course pack vendors?

Jennifer Stevens jennifer_stevens at emerson.edu
Thu Nov 3 09:40:36 PDT 2016

Thanks to all who replied!

Gaeir, that was a good suggestion. Sadly, I talked to sales there yesterday, and they were somewhat bemused by my questions - they see themselves as getting permissions, and the provision of the PDFs is on the instructor/institution.

Jenn Stevens

Director | Instructional Technology Group | 403A Walker Building | Emerson College | 120 Boylston St | Boston MA 02116 | (617) 824-3093

Message: 14