[Athen] Zoom Text Fusion reviews/recommendations

Kathleen Cahill kcahill at mit.edu
Tue Nov 8 07:08:25 PST 2016

Thank you David and Matt, for your input on Zoom Text Fusion.

Kathy

Kathy Cahill
Associate Dean, Accessibility and Usability
MIT
Dept. of Undergraduate Education
77 Mass. Ave. 7-143
Cambridge MA 02139
(617) 253-5111
kcahill at mit.edu
http://ux.mit.edu/

On 11/7/16, 6:29 PM, "athen-list on behalf of David Andrews"
<athen-list-bounces at mailman13.u.washington.edu on behalf of