[Athen] Section 508 & a new Voluntary Product Accessibility Template (VPAT) - Suggestions from state gov & higher ed.

Bourne, Sarah (MASSIT) sarah.bourne at mass.gov
Tue Nov 15 12:45:19 PST 2016

Thank you for sharing that, Jennifer. As one of the signatories, I should have to do so myself!
I would like to encourage any of you who rely on VPATs as part of your process for acquiring accessible tech to consider adding your signature. Or feel free to crib the parts you agree with and submit yourself at the ITI website. There are links on this page for seeing their proposed VPAT v. 2 and a survey for feedback: http://www.itic.org/policy/accessibility/

sb
Sarah E. Bourne
Director of IT Accessibility, MassIT
Commonwealth of Massachusetts
1 Ashburton Pl. rm 811 Boston MA 02108
617-626-4502
sarah.bourne at mass.gov
http://www.mass.gov/MassIT

Section 508 & a new Voluntary Product Accessibility Template (VPAT) - Suggestions from state gov & higher ed.
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/section-508-new-voluntary-product-accessibility-template-jim-tobias