[Athen] Krista Greear's materials updated on AHG website

KRISTA L. GREEAR greeark at uw.edu
Tue Nov 22 18:32:45 PST 2016

For those who wanted to know:

* I uploaded the data regarding faculty use of texts that I showed but was not yet available during Thursday's PDFs and Professors: What is Reasonable to Ask of Instructors<http://accessinghigherground.org/pdfs-professors-reasonable-ask-instructors/> session. This data is in a Word doc.

* I updated the Teaching You to Teach Others about STEM Accessibility page on AHG<http://accessinghigherground.org/teaching-teach-others-stem-accessibility/> with most recent powerpoint.

* I also have updated Accessible K's Accessible STEM Content webpage<http://accessiblek.com/accessible-stem-content/>, designed to be a "1 pager" (aka 1 webpage) with the basics of accessible STEM content. It includes text and videos about basic STEM accessibility. I don't claim to be an expert though - just an explorer. I anticipate this webpage being a living document as I continue to learn. Feedback is welcomed because information that's helpful to me is typically helpful to others.

Krista

Krista Greear
Assistant Director
UW Disability Resources for Students