[Athen] looking for spider-like software

Prof Norm Coombs norm.coombs at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 22:20:27 PST 2016

I am looking for software like an old, old program called offsite explorer.
It would download a set of related web pages for me. Somehow I tole it
where to go to start spidering web pages and how many levels down to
include. It would get all the details and then save part of a web site
for me. It let me select a sequence of related/connected web pages and
then save them all for me.
Instead of having to save a lot of individual web pages, it collected
them and saved them. I just set the parameters and waited.

It was free open source, but I'd also be willing to pay something
if necessary.
Norm