[Athen] Cengage MindTap

Bossley, Peter A. bossley.5 at osu.edu
Tue Nov 29 15:18:43 PST 2016

We evaluated it because it was potentially going to be used in a class where we knew there was a screen reader reliant user in it. This was in August of last year and there were serious issues for both keyboard but even more for screen reader users.
The vendor indicated that a redesign was potentially going to fix some of those issues but since we told the department they couldn't use it I lost track of any updates.
If you'd like a copy of our evaluation, feel free to write me off the list.

[The Ohio State University]
Peter Bossley
Director, Digital Accessibility Center
ADA Coordinator's Office | Office of University Compliance and Integrity
Student Life Disability Services
098 Baker Hall, 113 W. 12th Ave, Columbus, OH 43210
614-292-1760 Office
bossley.5 at osu.edu<mailto:bossley.5 at osu.edu> accessibility.osu.edu<http://accessibility.osu.edu/>