[Athen] System-Wide Accessibility Checker???

Bourne, Sarah (MASSIT) sarah.bourne at mass.gov
Wed Oct 12 10:36:16 PDT 2016

The only bulk testing tool I’ve found for PDF is CommonLook Clarity (http://commonlook.com/accessibility-software/commonlook-clarity/) As with any automated tool, it can only check certain things; some tests require human judgment.

I have not found a bulk tool for Microsoft Office document formats. If anybody has, please let me know!

sb
Sarah E. Bourne
Director of IT Accessibility, MassIT
Commonwealth of Massachusetts