[Athen] Roger Pen and Widex Dream

Renee Seykora rseykora at morris.umn.edu
Thu Oct 13 12:04:35 PDT 2016

I have a student with Widex Dream hearing aids. He sits in a classroom with
20 peers in a semi circle. He is looking for a device to amplify the soft
sounds of his foreign language teacher. We have a Roger Pen and other
periphrials to offer, but I'm not knowledgable on it. Does anyone have
experience with the Roger Pen? Do you know if the Widex Dream is T-Coil?

I've asked the student to speak with Audiologist, but haven't heard back.

Have a great day.

*Renee Seykora*
Circulation and Technology Support Manager
Rodney A Briggs Library
University of Minnesota, Morris | morris.umn.edu
320-589-6170
I'm available:

Tuesdays 1:30-10:00 pm
Wednesdays 1:30-10:00 pm