[Athen] JAWS 13 and PowerPoint 2016

Pratik Patel pratikp1 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 14:35:08 PDT 2016

Hello,

JAWS 16 is the first version of JAWS that has mostly full support for Office
2016. JAWS 13 was released five years ago. FSO Group does not provide
retroactive support for its full versioned products. Unfortunately, you will
have to either seek a JAWS upgrade or consider using NVDA or download
Window-Eyes made available for Office users.

Regards,

Pratik