[Athen] correction: question regarding Simbaloo

Robert Beach rbeach at KCKCC.EDU
Sat Oct 15 11:48:25 PDT 2016

Sorry, I thought I changed the subject line, but it didn't stick.

Hello all,

I received a question from a student at another institution. One of his classes is using a program called symbaloo, a visual colaberation sight for organizing bookmarks. He is not having any luck getting JAWS to read the screens.

Has anybody had experience with this program? Can anybody recommend a similar program to do the same thing that may be more accessible?

Thanks.

Robert