[Athen] Size of Captioning Font

Joseph Feria-Galicia joeferia at berkeley.edu
Mon Oct 17 13:01:47 PDT 2016

Our initial research of best practices for captioning includes the below
list. If 24 pt font is preferred over 22, I will update our
recommendations.

- Align text left
- Use Sans Serif fonts (Arial, Helvetica, or Verdana)
- 22 pt font
- No more than 32 characters per line
- Font color and background must pass AA Color Contrast Ratio (large
text=14pt and larger)
- Do not use color as the only way to convey meaning

On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 12:10 PM, Nast, Joseph M <Joseph.M.Nast at lonestar.edu