[Athen] Upcoming ATHEN Elections

Sean Keegan skeegan at ccctechcenter.org
Fri Oct 21 17:05:10 PDT 2016

Hello all,

For those of you who are ATHEN members, you will be receiving an email
notification to vote on candidates in this current set of elections. This
will be the easiest voting you do all year!!

We promise no shouting matches on TV, no endless debates, and a complete
lack of television and radio commercials. You will be receiving an email
notification to go and vote for the positions of:
- President
- Vice-President
- Secretary
- Member-at-Large Representative

Seriously - voting for the ATHEN President and Vice-President positions
does not get a whole lot easier than this!

You should be receiving these emails in the next day or so. Please feel
free to contact me or Joe Humbert if you have any questions about your
membership status.

Take care,
Sean