[Athen] Does anyone have this book

Norwich, Lorraine S lnorwich at bu.edu
Thu Sep 1 16:43:15 PDT 2016

Dear All,

Thanks for everyone's help during this busy time. Does anyone have a digital version of the books below. Does anyone have any contact with any japan Times publisher.

We have permissions to work with the book. I can share the information with you.

Genki: An Integrated Course in Elementary Japanese (workbook)

Eri Banno

Japan Times/Tsai Fong Books

2nd Edition

9784789014410

Genki: An Integrated Course in Elementary Japanese

Eri Banno

2nd Edition

Japan Times/Tsai Fong Books

4789014401

9784789014403

Sorry for cross posting

Thanks

Lorraine

Lorraine S. Norwich, BSME, MSIS

Assistant Director of Disability Services Boston University

19 Deerfield Street, 2nd Floor Boston, MA 02215

lnorwich at bu.edu (email)

617-353-3658 (vox)

617-353-9646 (fax)

www.bu.edu/disability (website)