[Athen] 25Live

William Frankhouser wfrankhouser at everettcc.edu
Wed Sep 7 17:13:03 PDT 2016

Here in Washington State among the state college system (SBCTC), they are
moving colleges to the 25Live system for room scheduling. At the same time,
WA State CIO office just passed the Policy 188 on Accessibility
https://ocio.wa.gov/policies/policy-188-accessibility

I would be interested to hear more about the accessibility issues and
compliance to bring forward to our state college system.

*William Frankhouser* / Web Development Services
*Information Technology / Advance, Equip, Serve.*

*Phone: 425-259-8705Email: wfrankhouser at everettcc.edu
<wfrankhouser at everettcc.edu>*
[image: Everett CC logo] <http://www.everettcc.edu/>