[Athen] Kurzweil 3000 and Kindle book

Wink Harner foreigntype at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 10:19:16 PDT 2016

Bryon et al ATHENites,

Per Kurzweil, "Can I use Kindle books with firefly, Kurzweil 1000 or
Kurzweil 3000?

We do not support reading, viewing, or opening of the Kindle format. Kindle
files will not open natively with our software as Kindle is a proprietary
format meant only for Kindle supported devices from Amazon."

Here's the link from the horse's mouth, so to speak:
http://support.cambiumtech.com/index.php?pg=kb.page
<http://support.cambiumtech.com/index.php?pg=kb.page&id=1747> &id=1747

Wink

Wink Harner

Adaptive Technology Consulting & Training

Alternative Text & Media Production

The Foreigntype

<mailto:foreigntype at gmail.com> foreigntype at gmail.com

<mailto:winkharner1113 at gmail.com> winkharner1113 at gmail.com

(Disclaimer: this email was dictated with Dragon NaturallySpeaking. Please
forgive any quirks, mis-recognitions, or omissions.)