[Athen] Repost: Job Opportunity with University of Phoenix

Gaeir Dietrich gdietrich at htctu.net
Mon Sep 19 10:40:02 PDT 2016

I am seeking a leader that wants to educate and shape how other leaders view
accessibility through education, influence and policy management. This role
has the potential to move the Accessibility & Disability conversation from
compliance to a value held by many (developers, faculty, students, deans,
and potentially vendors).

The VP of Accessibility & Disability Strategy is a new role based in Tempe,
AZ tasked with working directly with leadership (i.e. the CIO, our Executive
Dean's, the Provost, etc.) and committees to define and create buy-in.

Here is the link to review the role:
http://phoenixcareers.jobs/phoenix-az/vice-president-of-accessibility-disabi
lity-strategy/60AE402A89074C3F85EA9484EE1B752A/job/

If you are not interested in learning more but know someone who may be,
please feel free to forward my information or make a recommendations.

Look forward to hearing from you.

-Steve

Steve Morley

Sr. Staff Recruiter

University of Phoenix
1625 W. Fountainhead Parkway, Mailstop CF-S705 | Tempe, AZ 85282

Office: 602-557-9172 | <mailto:steve.morley at phoenix.edu>
steve.morley at phoenix.edu

Connect
<https://careerslta-apollo.icims.com/connect/welcome?hashed=-435711714> on
our PhoenixCareers Site | Connect with me on
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/alwaysfishing> LinkedIn

Search our <http://apollo.jobs/> Current Openings

Changing the lives of our students, their families and future generations
through higher education.
cid:image001.gif at 01D17F6B.00A55B00
<http://www.phoenix.edu/> phoenix.edu