[Athen] need link to CAR demo

Wink Harner foreigntype at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 10:45:42 PDT 2016

Calling all ATHENites!

I am teaching a masters level class on assistive tech. We are working on
making math accessible as the topic for the week and I ran into two
challenges:

1. The Central Access Reader for MAC is not working (installs but
won't run); CWU is aware of this but does not yet have a fix.

2. Do any of you have a short video demo of the CAR tool that you
could send me link for? At least the students could see it in action, even
if they could not "play with it" hands-on.

Thanks in advance for any rescue attempts made on our/my behalf!

Wink Harner

Adaptive Technology Consulting & Training

Alternative Text & Media Production

The Foreigntype

foreigntype at gmail.com

winkharner1113 at gmail.com

(Disclaimer: this email was dictated with Dragon NaturallySpeaking. Please
forgive any quirks, mis-recognitions, or omissions.)