[Athen] Has anyone worked with ANSYS

Howard Kramer hkramer at ahead.org
Thu Sep 29 06:46:30 PDT 2016

Dear Colleagues,

Has anyone worked with ANSYS on their campus. ANSYS is Engineering
Simulation Software used by multiple Engineering disciplines. They've
refuse to add any compliance language to our contracts. Is this software
that needs an exemption because it's not technically feasible to make
accessible?

Thanks,
Howard

--
Howard Kramer
Conference Coordinator

Join us for the *Accessing Higher Ground Conference
<http://accessinghigherground.org/>* in Denver, Colorado, Nov 14-18, 2016.
Request for proposals will be announced at the beginning of March.

Complete program information and registration is open for our full line-up
of webinars, *AHEADtoYOU!
<http://ahead.org/learn/virtual-learning/webinars>* And the *Technology
Access Series <http://ahead.org/learn/virtual-learning/at_webinars_15_16>*.
Site capacities for all webinar events is limited; please register at your
earliest convenience for the largest selection.

Not yet a member of AHEAD? *We welcome you to join AHEAD now.
<http://ahead.org/join/become-a-member>*