[Athen] Log into Windows without CTRL+ALT+DELETE

Russell Solowoniuk SolowoniukR at macewan.ca
Fri Apr 7 07:04:37 PDT 2017

Hi,

What about Windows Key + L? This locks the workstation and places you in the login window. I know that's two keys, but perhaps easier than Alt + CTRL + Delete?

HTH

Russell

>>> "Weissenberger, Todd M" <todd-weissenberger at uiowa.edu> 2017-04-07 7:01 AM >>>

Colleagues,

We have a staff member on campus who cannot use the CTRL+ALT+DELETE combination to log into Windows due to extremely limited dexterity. This person can type one character at a time on a specialty keyboard.

Does anyone know of a way to call the login screen without using the CTRL+ALT+DELETE combo?
Thanks,
Todd

T.M. Weissenberger
IT Accessibility Coordinator