[Athen] [AHEADmembers] ATHEN Teresa Haven Scholarship for Students with Disabilities

Ron Stewart ronrstewart at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 20:38:00 PDT 2017

I have to second and fully endorse Dawn's comment. Teresa was a good
friend, longtime college and shared my vision for the foundation of ATHEN
along with several others many moons ago. She is greatly missed by many and
highly respected by many more. Please join me in supporting students for
the Teresa Haven ATHEN Scholorship Award (
athenpro.org/content/teresa-haven-scholarship-students-disabilities) as a
fitting memorial to her gifts to our profession.

Ron Stewart
AHEAD Board Member
Founding President of ATHEN