[Athen] Guidelines for captioning video

Krista Greear greeark at uw.edu
Wed Aug 23 12:37:36 PDT 2017

Are you talking about captioning proactively as part of a UDL model? Or captioning for accommodation requests?

For the later, there is no limited budget, we pay what we need. And we caption whatever the student needs, so no video limit.

KRISTA GREEAR
Assistant Director
Disability Resources for Students

011 Mary Gates Hall
Box 352808
Seattle, WA 98195-2808
Direct: 206.221.4136 / Main: 206.543.8924
greeark at uw.edu<mailto:greeark at uw.edu>/ http://disability.uw.edu<http://disability.uw.edu/>