[Athen] Is Windows 10 driving anyone else crazy? (Howard Kramer)

Jennifer Sutton jsuttondc at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 12:21:09 PST 2017

Doug and other ATHENites:

Doug, thank you for these specific instructions. They happen to be
especially timely for me.

For those of you who may use VPNs, you may need to be especially careful
about Windows 10 updates. Without boring everyone unduly, I've found
that unexpected updates can cause VPN fragility. And it's not fun!

Best,

Jennifer