[Athen] question Jaws reading math

Noble,Stephen L. steve.noble at louisville.edu
Thu Dec 7 09:52:01 PST 2017

Hi Susan,

The HTML5+MathML flavor will show up on the list of choices when the "MathML using..." drop down list is active in the MathPage dialog. If you don't see it, you must have an old version of MathType. You might want to consider updating. However, you ought to still have the MathML+MathJax option, unless you have a really old version. If you don't have that either, then try the XHTML+MathML option. That should work in Firefox ESR with JAWS.

--Steve