[Athen] ATHEN Scholarship Committee Participation

ATHEN President athenpresident at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 20:00:58 PST 2017

Hello all,

At the ATHEN Annual Meeting at the Accessing Higher Ground Conference, the
membership voted to create a scholarship in remembrance of our colleague
and past-vice-president, Teresa Haven. While several of you indicated an
interest in participating on the committee, the full list of names went
missing and so we are reaching out again.

If you are interested in participating as a reviewer on the ATHEN
Scholarship Committee, please contact Robert Beach (rbeach at kckcc.edu) and
indicate your willingness to participate.

We will be announcing the scholarship information very soon. The expected
timeline for reviews would be from mid-April to May.

Thank you to those who are willing to step forward and participate.

Take care,
Sean

Sean Keegan
ATHEN President