[Athen] FW: Assistive Technology Coordinator Position Available

Joshua Hori jhori at ucdavis.edu
Tue Feb 28 08:20:10 PST 2017

Hello All!

Here’s a job position which recently became available at Duke. Good luck on applying!

I’ll vouch that Dot is amazing to work with.

Sincerely,

Joshua Hori

Sent: Monday, February 27, 2017 10:19 AM
To: HEALTHSCI_MED at LISTSRV.UCSF.EDU
Subject: Assistive Technology Coordinator Position Available

Hi everyone;

I just wanted to let everyone know that my office has the position of Assistive Technology Coordinator open, and we are ready to accept applications. Please enter requisition number 401230742 in the search bar when you click on the following link: https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/Home/Home?partnerid=25017&siteid=5171 - /%23jobDetails=1009555&loggedIn=false<https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/Home/Home?partnerid=25017&siteid=5171#/%23jobDetails=1009555&loggedIn=false>

Thanks!

Dot Mishoe, M.Ed.
Director, Student Disability Access Office
Duke University
402 Oregon St.
Durham, NC 27708
http://access.duke.edu<http://access.duke.edu/>

THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS EMAIL IS CONFIDENTIAL AND INTENDED FOR THE SOLE USE OF THE DESIGNATED RECIPIENTS. IF THIS INFORMATION COMES TO YOU BY MISTAKE, ANY DISSEMINATION, USE, OR REPRODUCTION OF THE INFORMATION THEREIN IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU RECEIVE THIS INFORMATION IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY THE SENDER IMMEDIATELY AND DELETE AT ONCE.