[Athen] Fwd: REMINDER - Call For Proposals **Deadline Jan 20** Assistive Technology Virtual Conference March 9, 2017 - Network of Ontario Assistive Technologists

Doug Mantle mantle.doug at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 20:36:17 PST 2017

Good day,

Sharing this reminder for the upcoming deadline for the call for
presentation proposals for the March 9th Network of Ontario Assistive
Technologists Virtual Conference. Hoping to see some proposals from ATHEN
members!

*Please forgive any cross-postings.*

Take care,

Doug Mantle

<http://atconference.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b2917fd75ea16f8cb48110299&id=83dab94569&e=fa9ef5a5d4>
*Don't miss the deadline*
Submit Your Presentation Proposal
Before January 20th!
<http://atconference.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b2917fd75ea16f8cb48110299&id=da5b98fafa&e=fa9ef5a5d4>

Submit Your Proposal Now
<http://atconference.us10.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=b2917fd75ea16f8cb48110299&id=f144522596&e=fa9ef5a5d4>

*Ready to move beyond AT 101? *
Join other Assistive Technologists and related professionals as we
examine a day in the life of an Assistive Technologist and explore ways
of pushing the limits of AT.

100% Online - Attend from the comfort of your computer

*Registration Opening Soon*
Don't Miss The Early Bird Rate of $75

*Exhibitor space* in the Virtual Vendor Mall is being prepared and will be
available soon. More details can be found on the Vendors page
<http://atconference.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b2917fd75ea16f8cb48110299&id=00527c75ec&e=fa9ef5a5d4>

Details about conference *sponsorship opportunities* can be found on
the Sponsors
page
<http://atconference.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b2917fd75ea16f8cb48110299&id=8809e8cbfb&e=fa9ef5a5d4>

*Looking forward to seeing you online*

Thursday, March, 9th.

The Network of Ontario Assistive Technologists
<http://atconference.us10.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=b2917fd75ea16f8cb48110299&id=a6ce9f2194&e=fa9ef5a5d4>

*Please accept our apologies for the broken links you may have experienced
in our previous email. A move to a new website host unfortunately didn't go
as smoothly as hoped. Conference details can always be found on the
CONFERENCES tab of our main website at www.OntarioAT.ca
<http://atconference.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b2917fd75ea16f8cb48110299&id=a75e8b965f&e=fa9ef5a5d4>
*
<http://www.OntarioAT.ca>
*Copyright © 2017 Network of Ontario Assistive Technologists, All rights
reserved.*
Thank you for your continued interest in the Assistive Technology
Conference and the Network of Ontario Assistive Technologists. Visit us at
www.OntarioAT.ca

*Our mailing address is:*
Network of Ontario Assistive Technologists
PO Box 22109
St. Thomas, On N5R 6A1
Canada