[Athen] tool to search for all videos within a website

Hunziker, Dawn A - (hunziker) hunziker at email.arizona.edu
Tue Jan 24 11:57:03 PST 2017

Hi all,

Please share with the list!

Krista - as we are gathering data, we are relying on student worker assistance to navigate through sites and find content. Also, we are relying on specific search terms to find references to videos and continue our search based on those results. (https://www.google.com/#q=video+site:arizona.edu&tbm=vid and https://www.google.com/#tbm=vid&q=the+site:arizona.edu)

I had the understanding that one of the accessibility web crawling tools could be used to discover media but we have yet to get that working accurately.

It's a treasure hunt for sure!

Dawn
~~
Dawn Hunziker