[Athen] Left-aligned vs justified text

Christine Robinson crobinson at ggc.edu
Wed Jul 5 06:24:06 PDT 2017

Hi -

Can anybody tell me, for certain, whether there are accessibility standards regarding making text left-aligned instead of justified, in both web pages and electronic documents such as Word and PDF?

thanks!
Chris

Christine Robinson | Technical Trainer/Writer | Center for Teaching Excellence
Georgia Gwinnett College | 1000 University Center Lane, Suite A-1020 | Lawrenceville, GA 30043
678-407-5193

My job is about helping the GGC community make better use of our commonly-used technology.
Feel free to ask me for help!