[Athen] Report: Faculty Support Lacking for Wide Adoption of Digital Learning

Bourne, Sarah (MASSIT) sarah.bourne at mass.gov
Fri Jul 7 12:42:22 PDT 2017

The link on the Campus Technology page takes you to a Tyton Partners page with the title "Time for Class 2017 - Tyton Partners". On that page, there's another link "Time for Class" that is styled to look like a button. When you select it, a pop-up appears requesting your name, email, job title, etc.

I'm not sure which link is causing you problems, Karen, but I suspect it's the last one. When I try to navigate with keyboard only, the focus is still on the main page and I can't get to the pop-up. There doesn't seem to be a way to get the report on the website without completing and submitting the form on the pop-up. (This is a significant barrier to task completion!)

sb
Sarah E. Bourne
Director of IT Accessibility, MassIT
Commonwealth of Massachusetts