[Athen] accessibility demonstration for rfp

Kurkjian, Nazely Nazely.Kurkjian at suny.edu
Mon Jul 10 08:59:19 PDT 2017

Hi all,

Found this helpful Demonstrations page with actions: CSU Teaching Commons Demonstrations<http://teachingcommons.cdl.edu/access/procurement_process/demonstration.shtml>. My question is how you request the vendor to demonstrate in real time, like how would they demonstrate "remove style sheets"? Or "well defined keyboard visual focus throughout"? What if they don't have a screenreader? Does that mean they fail? New to this...If anyone has used this list of actions in an rfp, please message me.

Thank you,
Nazely

[circle]<http://www.suny.edu/>

Nazely Kurkjian (she, her, hers)
Coordinator of Disability, Diversity, and Nontraditional Student Services
The State University of New York
State University Plaza - Albany, New York 12246
Tel: 518.445.4078 Fax: 518.320.1557
Be a part of Generation SUNY: Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/generationsuny> - Twitter<http://www.twitter.com/SUNY> - YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/generationsuny>