[Athen] Introduction to accessibility free course starts July 20

Jennifer Sutton jsuttondc at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 14:18:37 PDT 2017

For those of you on the ATHEN list (and elsewhere) who are tracking
training courses, here's one that's new to me.

There are so many of these nowadays that I begin to wonder what
differentiators are among all of them, and as I always do, I think about
cost and time related to course content repetition (not to mention
maintenance).

Best,

Jennifer

Upcoming edX course on web accessibility fundamentals:
https://www.edx.org/course/web-accessibility-fundamentals-microsoft-dev240x

I think I've posted this, but in case you've missed this collection of
courses:

https://github.com/mgifford/a11y-courses