[Athen] staffing for technology accessibility

Fermin, German GERMAN.FERMIN at PURCHASE.EDU
Thu Jul 13 08:49:29 PDT 2017

So at Purchase College we have one Assistive Technology full-time person that works at the Office of Disabilities. Then you have me who works at the Campus Technology Services who serves as the unofficial AT person when they need help.

German

From: athen-list [mailto:athen-list-bounces at mailman13.u.washington.edu] On Behalf Of Sharon M Trerise
Sent: Thursday, July 13, 2017 11:24 AM
To: 'athen-list at u.washington.edu' <athen-list at u.washington.edu>
Subject: [Athen] staffing for technology accessibility

Last month the question was raised about how many staff members on your campus are focused on technology accessibility. I only saw one response. I am interested in the answer to this question also so would appreciate any information you can provide regarding staffing.

We currently have one full-time staff member and one 30% FTE.

Thank you.

Sharon

Sharon Trerise | IT Analyst - Accessibility
Information Technology Services
1-205 CST
Syracuse University
Syracuse, New York 13244