[Athen] Publisher and Book

Norwich, Lorraine S lnorwich at bu.edu
Thu Jul 20 07:33:27 PDT 2017

Dear All,

I have a student who needs the book below in PDF format. We tried to find out who the publisher of this book is but am not sure how to request it. We went to one of the publishers - Columbia University and have not heard anything back. Has anyone else had to work with this book and do you have any ideas on how to request it in alternative format?

Does anyone have this book for us in PDF format as we can provide a proof of purchase?

Information on the book

The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Legal Citation

9780692400197

Jointly Published By:

Harvard Law Review
Columbia Law Review
UPenn Law Review
Yale Law Review

Thanks

Lorraine

Lorraine S. Norwich, BSME, MSIS
Assistant Director of Disability Services
Boston University
19 Deerfield Street, 2nd Floor
Boston, MA 02215
lnorwich at bu.edu<mailto:lnorwich at bu.edu> (email)