[Athen] Accessibility Advocate for Distance Learning job opening at PCC

Karen Sorensen karen.sorensen at pcc.edu
Fri Jun 2 12:06:50 PDT 2017

Hi Colleagues,
Forgive the cross-posting, but I just am trying to cover all the bases.
I have moved to Knoxville, TN, so my Accessibility Advocate for DL position
at Portland Community College is open
<https://pa181.peopleadmin.com/applicants/jsp/shared/frameset/Frameset.jsp?time=1496429942335>!
It's a great place to work and a great team to work with!

(This also means I'm looking for work in either the Knoxville area or one
that allows teleworking. Please contact me if you have any leads. My
personal email is karen at karensorensen.com)
Best,
Karen

Karen M. Sorensen
Accessibility Advocate for Online Courses
www.pcc.edu/access
Portland Community College
971-722-4720
Twitter: @ksorensun