[Athen] Looking for a Book

Samantha Johns samanj at pdx.edu
Mon Jun 5 16:21:55 PDT 2017

Hello,

I saw the text book here Access text Network
<http://www.accesstext.org/index.php>

Warm Regards,

*Samantha Johns*

(Pronouns: she, her, hers)

*Accessible Media Coordinator*

*Office of Academic Innovation*

Portland State University
1825 SW Broadway
Smith Memorial Student Union, Mezzanine 209
Portland OR 97201
(503) 725-2754

Caption Badge: Universal Design for learning 2016

“The one argument for accessibility that doesn’t get made nearly often
enough is how extraordinarily better it makes some people’s lives. How many
opportunities do we have to dramatically improve people’s lives just by
doing our job a little better?” ― Steve Krug