[Athen] accessible design presentation

Robert Beach rbeach at KCKCC.EDU
Sat Mar 4 09:23:47 PST 2017

Hello all,

I've been asked to give a presentation on accessible design and relevant laws to a company that designs websites and web apps. I've not given a presentation exactly like this, especially not to corporate America. I am very excited that they are wanting to move their products to a more accessible design. I want to make sure I give them plenty of resources.

If you have any resources, links, tips, tricks, suggestions, etc. that you can share, I would be happy to blend them in. I'm of the mind set that if the designers are asking for help, let's give them all we can. It can only benefit everybody in the long run.

Thanks!

Robert