[Athen] Section 508 Refresh - Now In Effect?

Chagnon | PubCom chagnon at pubcom.com
Wed Mar 22 12:14:08 PDT 2017

And here's what the judges say...

"The Supreme Court Rules In Favor Of A Special Education Student"
"School districts must give students with disabilities the chance to make
meaningful, "appropriately ambitious" progress, the Supreme Court said
Wednesday in an 8-0 ruling."

Wow. 8-0 ruling. Now that is precedent!

http://www.npr.org/sections/ed/2017/03/22/521094752/the-supreme-court-rules-
in-favor-of-a-special-education-student